Silicone Baking Mat - Available in a set of 2
A reusable alternative to baking paper, our non-stick silicone baking mats are oven safe and ideal for lining trays and sheet pans.
Did you know that baking paper cannot be recycled or composted due to the non-stick coating? Reusable silicone mats are a staple to help reduce waste in the kitchen.
- Made from premium FDA-approved food grade silicone
- Non stick surface reduces the amount of oil required
- 30 x 40cm rectangle shape to fit standard baking trays
- Use as a non-stick surface for rolling pastry or kneading dough
- Charcoal grey colour helps keep your mat looking in tip top condition for longer
- Oven safe up to 250'c
- Fridge, freezer and microwave safe
- Wash and dry before first use
- For best results, wipe clean straight after use and wash in hot soapy water by hand or in top rack of dishwasher
- Do not expose to sharp objects or cut directly on mat
Meet the Maker
We are passionate about making this world a better place and our goal is to inspire people to live a healthier life while raising awareness of sustainable options that are kinder to our planet. We also believe that living a low waste lifestyle shouldn't be difficult or expensive. Our philosophy is to choose well and make it last.
Great: Silicone is a great alternative to plastic or single use items, as it can be used again and again and again. It can withstand high temperatures and is resistant to bacteria. It’s used in a variety of ways, such as medical products, cooking utensils or even in the building industry. Silicone is not recyclable in most cases and after it’s long use is generally placed into the household garbage bin. It can take anywhere from 50 to 500 years to decompose.