Sustainable Cleaning Kit
Grab yourself a sustainable cleaning gift pack today! They also make excellent gifts and are a fantastic way for you to empower someone or further them along their sustainable journey.
The kits include:
- Pot scrubber
- Bottle brush
- Loofah sponge (set of 2)
- Dish brush
- Replacement dish brush head
- Choice of an eco sponge cloth
- Plant power! Our cleaning brush range is made from plants to provide a sustainable alternative to plastic dish brushes and synthetic sponges, which utilise chemicals in the production process and end up in landfill at end of life
- Unvarnished wood to eliminate chemicals from the production process, ensure compost compatible and to prevent brushes from slipping out of wet hands
- Vegan friendly
- Replacement head available
- To assist in the longevity of your brush, allow it to dry between uses (do not leave sitting in water)
- Stand brush upright on its bristles or hang from the metal loop over a mixer tap handle or hook between uses to encourage any residual water to drain away
- Handles can be treated with wood oil or wax if desired
- Natural signs of aging will occur over time from exposure to water, minerals within water and dish washing liquid. Wood oxidation (dark spots/discolouration), cracks/splits in the wood and bristle loss are possible and do not impact functionality. Wood is a natural product and the compostable nature of this brush is what makes it such a great zero waste kitchen essential.
- At end of lifespan, compost brush head and wooden handle. Metal hardware can be recycled
For further information, check out each product via the eco store.
Meet the Maker
We are passionate about making this world a better place and our goal is to inspire people to live a healthier life while raising awareness of sustainable options that are kinder to our planet. We also believe that living a low waste lifestyle shouldn't be difficult or expensive. Our philosophy is to choose well and make it last.
Great: Refer to each of our product pages to find out more about each product's sustainability score.