We are proud to announce our very first Worldly Lane exclusive product. The idea and design of our bags began in early 2021. From there, we thought hard about creating something that was not only sustainable, but practical as well as fashionable. Without further ado, here are six fabulous reasons, why you should consider our eco friendly, upcycled denim tote bags.
1. Reduces waste: Upcycling denim tote bags helps reduce the amount of waste that would end up in landfills. The process of upcycling, repurposes old denim jeans into new and useful products, giving them a second life and reducing the need for new materials.
2. Durable and long-lasting: Denim is a strong and durable fabric, that can withstand heavy use, making our tote bags ideal for daily use. In addition they are easy to clean, maintain, and can last as long as your favourite pair of jeans
3. Aesthetics: Upcycled denim tote bags feature unique patterns, textures, and colors, giving them a stylish and unique look. They are also versatile and can be dressed up or down to match any outfit or occasion.
4. Better for the planet: Expanding on our first point, our bags help to reduce air and water pollution as well as greenhouse gas emissions. As mentioned in our previous article, cotton agriculture can be resource intensive, so reducing the demand for new cotton is a big win for the planet.
5. Be a champion of slow fashion and encouraging sustainable practices: As you are aware we are living in a climate emergency and our decision making and actions are more important now than ever.
6. Supporting local and small businesses: Our upcycled bags are made by our local Australian supplier, which provides opportunities for localised economic growth. By supporting us, you are also supporting local jobs and the community.
Our upcycled denim tote bag is not just another bag within the over saturated fashion industry. They are a sustainable and stylish alternative to any plastic or new tote bag. By choosing an upcycled tote bag, you can make a positive impact on the environment and our community.