Eco Sponge Cloths (Set of 2) - Available in 3 Styles
Zero waste dish cloths in luxe prints and colour ways to complement our kitchen decor? Yes please! Beautiful and functional, these multipurpose sponge cloths have been a staple in many European homes for generations. Ideal for the kitchen and general home cleaning. Reusable, effective and compostable at the end of their lifespan.
- For the minimalist home, Scandi Leaves features our signature leaf pattern in dove grey and white.
- Our Palm Springs collection will bring desert vibes to your home, with earthy hues, dreamy dusty pinks and a cactus print for good measure!
- The Chasing Rainbows collection contains two boho watercolour prints in gorgeous earthy tones.
- Made from plants (70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton)
- An eco alternative to synthetic fabric and microfibre cloths
- Natural material printed with water based ink
- Highly absorbent and quick drying
- Biodegradable and home compostable
- Dampen to use as a cleaning cloth or dry in place of paper towel to absorb spills
- Wet the cloth before using
- Pop in the washing machine or top rack of dishwasher to clean as required
- Hang to dry
- Avoid tumble drying to assist in longevity of cloth
Your cloth's lifespan depends on what it's used for, how often it's used, how often it's washed and products used with. Based on average use, each cloth should last around 6 months. You will know when it's time to replace as the cloth will become thinner over time.
Meet the Maker
We are passionate about making this world a better place and our goal is to inspire people to live a healthier life while raising awareness of sustainable options that are kinder to our planet. We also believe that living a low waste lifestyle shouldn't be difficult or expensive. Our philosophy is to choose well and make it last.
Great: Cellulose fibre are great as wash clothes as they have the ability to release the moisture absorbed. This means that it prevents bacteria from developing. The capacity to absorb liquid is much higher than traditional cotton, so makes for a great everyday product. The material can also be described as softer and smoother than other materials when used for clothing. As mentioned in other cotton items, it can be durable and able to withstand frequent usage. However, can be harmful to the environment, due to being water intensive and require the use of pesticides.