Loofah Dish Sponges - Available in a set of 2
Dish sponges have gotten a sustainable glow up! Designed to replace synthetic sponges, these zero waste heroes are made from loofah plant fibre and are totally compostable.
- Plant power! Loofah Dish Sponges are made from plants to provide a sustainable alternative to synthetic sponges, which utilise chemicals in the production process and end up in landfill at end of life
- Cotton loop to hang sponge between use
- Perfect for washing dishes and general home cleaning
- Strong fibres to scrub away grime and food residue whilst still being gentle enough not to scratch
- Spongy, open-weave texture helps dish washing liquid foam
- Easy to grip and ideal size to fit in the palm of your hand
- Saturate in water prior to first use. Sponge will soften and expand to approximately triple in thickness after a few minutes
- To assist in the longevity of your sponge, allow to dry between uses
- Hang by cotton loop over tap or hook to dry thoroughly
- Compostable at end of lifespan
Meet the Maker
We are passionate about making this world a better place and our goal is to inspire people to live a healthier life while raising awareness of sustainable options that are kinder to our planet. We also believe that living a low waste lifestyle shouldn't be difficult or expensive. Our philosophy is to choose well and make it last.
Amazing: Loofah is a great alternative to plastic, as it is a renewable resource. The loofah is a plant, which can be eaten as a vegetable in its young stages of development. Once fully ripen, it is then fibrous and able to be used for a sponge for your dishes or as a body scrubber. It is a great option, and at its end of life is compostable and biodegradable.