Bamboo Pot Scrubber
Made from bamboo with palm leaf bristles, our pot scrubber is tough on grime but kind on the planet.
- Plant power! Our cleaning brush range is made from plants to provide a sustainable alternative to plastic dish brushes and synthetic sponges, which utilise chemicals in the production process and end up in landfill at end of life
- Unvarnished wood to eliminate chemicals from the production process, ensure compost compatible and to prevent brushes from slipping out of wet hands
- Vegan friendly
- To assist in the longevity of your brush, allow it to dry between uses (do not leave sitting in water)
- Stand brush upright on its bristles or hang from the metal loop over a mixer tap handle or hook between uses to encourage any residual water to drain away
- Handles can be treated with wood oil or wax if desired
- Natural signs of aging will occur over time from exposure to water, minerals within water and dish washing liquid. Wood oxidation (dark spots/discolouration), cracks/splits in the wood and bristle loss are possible and do not impact functionality. Wood is a natural product and the compostable nature of this brush is what makes it such a great zero waste kitchen essential.
- At end of lifespan, compost brush head and wooden handle. Metal hardware can be recycled
Meet the Maker
We are passionate about making this world a better place and our goal is to inspire people to live a healthier life while raising awareness of sustainable options that are kinder to our planet. We also believe that living a low waste lifestyle shouldn't be difficult or expensive. Our philosophy is to choose well and make it last.
Amazing: Bamboo is a renewable product which is a fast growing plant and a much better alternative than plastic. It is strong, durable and has a very high yield in storing carbon. Due to Australia’s harsh weather conditions, bamboo cannot be grown throughout the country and as a result most is grown overseas and made into eco friendly products there, to be shipped overseas.